Thursday, July 8, 2010

That's Just Cruel

My daughter is always keeping me on my toes when it comes to my diet by bringing tempting treats into the house. She had talked me into buying cookie dough yesterday in order to make some treats after dinner. I knew it was in the fridge and it was calling my name, so I broke down today and thought to myself- "I'll just have a little bite of cookie dough". As I was lifting the package from the fridge I was taken back to see this printed across the front :DO NOT CONSUME RAW COOKIE DOUGH....seriously???? Everyone loves raw cookie dough, right? Has this "warning" always been there? How can this be...how will I ever go on?????

2 comments:

  1. I never noticed that.
    I sometimes eat a little
    bit of cookie dough. I
    don't think a little can
    hurt. A lot might give
    you a tummy ache or
    even a headache. Or
    make you really sick.
    But I can't see how a
    little can hurt. So
    there, I will continue
    eating a little bit of
    cookie dough :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are a rule follower, but live a little and eat that cookie dough!

    ReplyDelete